Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Getting tired of the buzz cut




I think this will be my next hair style. I've printed it off and will bring it to the barber for a consultation on what I need to do. I've always idolized Magnum P. I. (not Tom Selleck but the character) I bought the Detroit Tigers hat about 5 years ago and I like it. I think this is the next logical step. With any heavenly love I'll one day drive a Ferrari:)

Maybe I'm drawn to Magnum because my father always had an identical moustach. He still does. Perhaps it is because of my dad and my good childhood memories that that moustach brings me to a comfort zone.

4 comments:

D said...

My dad had one of those reassuring mustaches for most of my youth. He shaved it off about 10 years ago when it started really going white.

I know this other guy, he's had a mustache for most of his life (he's about 55 now) and his wife has never seen him without it.

That man is committed to his 'stache.

Jessica said...

Ummm...does Jen know this?

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dastew said...

I think you should get the ferrari too...and start wearing Hawaiian shirts to work.