Sunday, January 13, 2008

Follow ups/ updates/ horn toots

I was reading a blog that referred me to www.freerice.com so I went and looked. It is a word meaning game that feeds people through the UN. Every word definition you get right donates 20 grains of rice to those who need it. But I gotta admit it is kind of addicting. Especially when your vocabulary level is rated. My highest level is 40.

Here is a picture of how my magnum P.I hair is coming. Yesterday I found myself whistling the theme song while painting. Jenn brought it to my attention.



I am now selling a new product line in addition to my current arsenal. They include but are not limited to, roof tars, patches and sealants, driveway tars, patches and sealants, and wall paper remover and glues as well as spackles and stuccos. I recieved a good size existing client base to start which is a nice help.

My sis Erin called my claims of finding deals to the challenge. She said that the cheapest flight she could find to Salt Lake during her dates was $350 return and I found her one for $220.

I got another roof job.

I started chopping up the bathroom only to find that there will be more chopping and patching than I had imagined.

We are getting excited for our trip.

7 comments:

D said...

Your trip to where? To the bathroom?

You are the undisputed king of deals/tar/Magnum P.I.

dastew said...

I hate bathrooms. We redid ours after everyone was here in 06. It was insane the amount of dust (from the two inches of cement they laid the tile in when they built it) and mildew there was. Plus bathrooms are important parts of the house, it's hard to live without them.

Wendy said...

The "do" is coming along nicely. When do you and Jenn leave for Morocco?

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Expressly the title attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I about the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Find Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them at Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]