Monday, October 15, 2007

I've sinned

I am writing this evening to make penance for my writing omissions.

Here are some of those camp pics I promised:




















I cannot forget the update on my outhouse. The picture is below. I was told I need a permit for it but I am so far into it now I wont even apply on account I might not get it. Besides, you don't need a permit for a shed under 100 sq feet so if worse comes to worse I will just cover the floor (not permanantly of coarse) and convert it to a shed for them. Here is the pic. I think I am about 2 days from completion assuming I will be working those 2 days by myself. It should be finished before the snow flies.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

The outhouse looks like it will be quite roomy. Nice.

D said...

Did you use the outhouse on this trip? If so, I think it lacks for privacy.

I'm glad to see that the "camp fries" tradition is still going strong.

What about Indian Poker?