Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Suivi

About the roof job I quoted.....I got that job AND 3 of his neighbours roofs as well. 4 birds with 1 stone.

Tent poles....... Yes we found the young women's tent poles that the young womens organization wrongfully accused us of having. They were in the young mens closet. If anyone has ever seen the closet they would know that we almost never go in there and therefore could not have been the ones responsible for putting the poles in there. I just blamed it on Derek. He's not here to defend himself and I think it worked.

Karla, our new guest/nanny from Mexico is wonderful. She is an LDS stalwart and a very doting caregiver. I was able to have the apartment painted and recarpeted for her arrival.

Monday night football: It was great. 36 chicken wings in various flavours, a half gallon of ginger ale and a few cups of blue cheese made it an enjoyable game. The possy consisted of Brock McNabb, Dave Anderson, Mike Vadnais, Curtis Christiansen, Tom Booth and myself.

Young mens camp was a blast. We held it in Val-des-Bois. Since I've blogged alot about pooo lately I will spare the gruesome story about how I got my arm pasted with one of our young men's feces. Oops there I go again, it is hard to leave those stories alone completely.

Young mens camp pictures to follow. I am summoning them from Bro. Mines as we speak.

5 comments:

D said...

I can't believe you got FOUR jobs out of this. Incredible.

I also can't believe you got feces all over your arm.

...actually, I can believe that one.

As for the tent pole -- it wasn't me, I wasn't there, I don't know anything about it. You've got the wrong man.

Jessica said...

Well done on manning up Eric. And D should learn to man up on his errors too!

Ryan and Katie said...

you can't start a story and then leave us hanging! How on earth did you get poop on you?!?!

Wendy said...

Eric, why oh why does everything involve toilet jokes??

Lisa said...

I can totally sympathize with the Konrad poo incident. At Disney this summer i almost took out two people in wheelchairs trying to get Sarah to the bathroom on time - only to get there too late. Only I did wash the underwear out. Gross.